Welcome


A secret little cell of erotica dedicated to the wanton sexual glorification of the human body.
This is a shrine to human sex, with ancient roots. Here, we celebrate the mythology of the "Epic Fuck" -- the lusty coupling of outrageously proportioned male and female bodies with awe-inspiring results.
Here, hugely-hung heroes and hyper-voluptuous goddesses erupt in earth-quaking orgasms, in an eternal Clash of the Sexual Titans...and life is good.



Thank you for showing interest in my art.

I've been posting hardcore comics since 2001. Back at that time I used to color my comics with a mouse... Those were great days.

I stopped posting in 2005, but I always had a creative itch - a overwhelming feeeling that kept getting stronger.

After a 12 years hiatus I decided to satisfy my creative urges again.

So I'm back, spending all my time drawing to give life to my fantasies and share them whith those who happen to enjoy the sort of hardcore art I produce.

I mostly create hardcore adult comics, featuring busty heroines and muscular studs with big dicks. My iconic character is Thorus the barbarian.

Comments

  1. Love your stuff, man!
    Is there any more of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots more but I haven't decided to post them yet, need to polish things and my wordbuilding !

      Delete
    2. understandable. Still really looking forward to new shit, keep up your good work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts