Perfect women

The body of these women truly give me some inspiration for drawing (as well as an enormous throbbing hard-on!!)

Let's name a few of them...

Sareena Lee


 Wow, what a woman.

Pandora Peaks





Maxi Mounds



I need to go wipe the saliva dripping down my chin

Kayla Kleevage

 

Crystal Gunns

Her first and last titty-fucking scene is one of the best video ever.

Lisa Lipps




 

Cindy Cupps


Just looks at these  saucer-sized areolas. This is so fantastic, specially on these massive boobs.

Tiffany Towers




Jana Defi


Jordan Carver



Hitomi Tanaka



Coco Austin






Lorena Orozco

A colombian model. So sexy !








Jenny Poussin










These are the size I intend to draw. You'll notice that most of these models are from scoreland, and specially from what I'd call the "Golden Age of silicon boobs". What about your favourite models ?



Comments

  1. my favourite models : Jenny Poussin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Especially considering that she apparently loves huge cocks. Just imagining her being impaled on a giant monstercock is a great turn-on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts