Thorus World -The princess - S rank


Two weeks ago I did a quick sketch to celebrate the release of a new chapter of the Studhuntress.
Obviously the next day as usual I blamed myself for posting a pic without checking the problems.

Still this was a break from my avoidance of the internet. 

As a result a fan of mine reached me, and when I told him that I drew hundreds of picture last years, he said that I should share my art with those who like my work.
I told him those pics are not good. It's just practice. Still it made me think.

Initially I wanted to finish honing my skill & finish writing the world building, character design & script of my Thorus world before coming back to the internet.

Tonight as I was drawing, I was listening to a video from Adam Duff LUCIDPIXUL :

And so I've decided to post again.

Comments

  1. Hot as fuck. I'm definitely using this pose for a future commission, LOL. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts