Fist page WIP

Today I have draw the beginning of the blowbang scene (not finished yet). I'm starting to understand how to use the wacom tablet for inking. Now if only I had the time to draw everyday, that would bre great but, anyway...



I've tried to include it as the  third panel of the first page. 
The whole page looks like this (not colored yet) :



Well actually it wasn't supposed to be the third panel, but the first panel of the second page.
The first page was initially supposed to be like this :


But well...Not sure yet, so I'll wait a bit before sending the picture to the guy who do the color.


Comments

  1. OMFG you did amazing progress...
    This is awesome ! keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. I love the close ups. I wonder if all the barbarians will make it to the end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing. I love the close ups. I wonder if all the barbarians will make it to the end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The drawing of Jenny from below is especially great, keep up the good work Kame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it looks super HOT Kame!
    Cant wait to see how it turns out! ♥♥♥

    oh and I read your previous blog entry I agree with your choice (not too dominant - more seXX healthy! giggle)

    Big Kiss

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts