Mangy beasts! I shall send you BACK to the depths of Hades!


Lately I've been quite busy reading Dante's "Divine Comedy" and Proust's masterpiece "A la recherche du Temps perdu". I was so enthousiast with Dante's depiction of Hell that I started to search other "epic" poems about Hell. So now I am reading Milton's "Lost paradise". It is translated by Chateaubriand, but I found the english to be quite easy to read, so I don't rely on the the translation. It's a very nice poem.

Actually instead of reading poetry I should rather focus on my memory about a certain historical japanese samourai's depiction in japanese litterature, but well...I know my director of research won't be pleased...

A part from that, I've stopped playing fighting games at a tournament level (I still play KOF 02UM with my buddy though). Playing at tournament level  took me to much time, and I'd rather use this time for reading books, doing some work out, writing, drawing or playing some adventure games.

Speaking of games, I've played God of War 1,2 and 3 this month : Awesome games. Truely EPIC. After completing these, I read the novel by Robert E Vardeman, than completed them again. I also enjoyed looking at God of War 2 and God of War 3 artbooks. Great source of inspiration. The only thing that I disliked was Aphrodite's face : She's far from being perfect to me. But that's just a question of tastes I guess.




I would have preferd having the goddess od love depicted this way :

Now the sex game would have been funnier !...

Well, enough with my stupid gamer life.


I'm avancing slowly but steadily on the Jenny comic. As she is a princess, I gave her a
pareo. Why a pareo would be related to queenship ? I don't know, but while looking at some old pages I drew 5 years ago for a project called "The princess", I noticed that I also gave the princess a pareo. Sadly I never finished this comic, and I ended up losing all my previous works.
Here's a page I have retrieved from that time.








Jenny asked on Deviant Art if some people were willing to color my comics. I received a few response and I am quite pleased and honored to know that some are okay with coloring my clumsy art. That gave me more motivation for drawing the comic. Hopefully we'll see more of Jenny having business with the barbarians...

I guess the most important thing when drawing a comic is to have a clear vision of the characters : how they would react in a paticular situation, ect... More than the art, eventually that's the characters behaviours and reactions that make a comic interesting.

As for Jenny, I didn't want to draw her as a dominating, "mistress" type character. But I didn't wanted neither to depict her as a victim. So I chose to draw her as a hot "super slut healthy bimbo" cause that's a bit the image that I get of her. Of course I have complete respect for "bimbos"or any sexual attitude whatsoever. So she should have fun with the barbarians, and that's why the plot ended being so simple.

When drawing, I kinda had in mind a certain character which fits quite well  this stereotype. It's Tanya Super Slut, by Full_time_stud.

You can read his stories here :

http://www.literotica.com/s/tanya-supertits-ch-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/tanya-supertits-ch-02

http://www.literotica.com/s/tanya-supertits-ch-03

http://www.literotica.com/s/tanya-versus-chris-and-mike

I must confess  I enjoyed a lot his writing.

Comments

  1. awesome work. thanks also for posting a link to my stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to help color or do some fanart myself Kame, huge fan of yours, these recent works from you are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts