Jenny loves cock - page 2 and 3

I've already told it before : I'm the slowest guy on earth. You should have believed me !

Anyway, I've visited the musée Rodin last week (in Paris), it was so beautiful. Why did I wait until last week to go see his marvelous sculptures, while I live in Paris ? I don't know... I specialy wanted to see the Gate of Hell, as I am fond of Dante's Divine Comedy. During the same day I've also visited the musée d'Orsay, where there is a fantastic collection of Impresionist paintings (as well as a few sculptures ect...).
This was a real feast for the eyes.
This gave me the motivation to color tonight. I know I've said before that I hate coloring stuff, but admiring all these masterpieces made me realize that there is so much deepness in the art f coloring. I should study it..Sigh I really need some time...





Comments

  1. Great work :) im happay , you are back :D

    but...the cocks looks so small :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the wait Kame, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Huge Tits Sluts and Cocks ! Keep up the good work !
    Please, check my first work @ "sandyslutcomix.blogspot.com" and comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts