Poppy Cherry's first blowbang Feb 15 at 11:21am


As yesterday I worked full day on the studhuntress, today I was supposed to work on my Thorus comic.
I made some fantasy map on photoshop for the world building. After that I just wanted to sketch how Poppy Cherry would look like. I ended up drawing her for my whole work session.
As always, I added a cameo of Thorus:p
The color is very minimal. I could work more on the color, but then I would never start drawing my Thorus comic !
Poppy Cherry is a character created by Minimum on the Tharro's thread on  chyoa  . Check it out :
https://chyoa.com/chapter/Poppy-Proposes-a-12-man-blowbang.381370
The room was hushed as Poppy made her way back down the stairs. The  tavern was gloomily lit (the curtains were still closed) and as a  consequence all that could be seen was a pair of shoes making their way  down the dark stairway. These shoes were white, glossy, stripper shoes  with stacked platform soles and stiletto heels. There were white  legwarmers that were wrapped around the top of Poppy’s foot and the top  end of the gigantic heels which were pulled about halfway up her shins.  White fishnet stockings with very wide diamond shaped holes, held up  with tight shiny material around each thigh also adorned her legs. Poppy  was wearing an indecently short, pleated skirt in grey that lifted up  around her slender, muscular, sleek thighs as she walked down the  stairs, underneath which was a red pair of thong panties, the shiny,  thin straps riding up over her hips. Her tight, sculptured stomach was a  hard rack of muscles, deeply tanned, above which another indecently  tight white garment, this time a blouse –style shirt, was open at the  throat and all the way down her immense cleavage before being tied in a  knot over her muscularly ripped sternum, her gigantic, smooth, round  cans pushing out the material. A striped tie was loosely fastened around  her neck.
An almost sneering, self-confident pout pushed up her top lip as  Poppy reached the foot of the stairs and posed in the tavern, her lithe  hips sliding from side to side, the gorgeous babe on one side, facing  the dozen silent men on the other.
‘Well guys, what do you think?’ Poppy asked, her hands on her hips, her gaze scaldingly confident and suggestive.

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Kame glad to see you're back! I remember you at Epic Lust way back. I wrote the Justine stories. Your art is as hot as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts