Studhuntress sitting Feb 16 at 4:38am


 I've decided to do some characters studies of the studhuntress before  working again on that titfuck scene, as I was unhappy with her face and  her breasts. The plan is to draw her face from every angle, as well as  her body.
I've studied carefully the face and hair of Jaqueline Maree Summers, as she is the model the client wants for the studhuntress. I arranged it to give a kamegenius' feeling though.


I think I should make her tits rounder even. Maybe bigger ?
Like Penelope Black Diamond.


Such a goddess !
I do prefer breast that look round, very plastic like. The firmness of sillicone tits is just goddeslike
When I think about the titfuck provided by the studhuntress, I like to fantasy about her looking like Penolope Pumpkin :

I've always loved that scene. She was in the top list of the women I would love to get a titfuck from (The first being the infamous Crystall Gunns.. But I'll talk another day about my inconditional love for Chrystal Gunns' physic :p )
 Now I'm realizing as I'm writing that the tits on this drawing I drew are not round and big enough. Gotta improve that ! That's why characters studies are for.

Comments

Popular Posts